Friday, April 09, 2004

 
Synonyms for 'breasts'. At my work barbecue last Monday night, we were talking about what words we used to refer to breasts. The consensus appeared to be that girls called them "boobs" a la Erin Brockovich. I was the lone dissenter because I called them "tits" or even "titties" (too much ghetto tek I think!) According to Hugh, boys call them "cans", a term I'd never heard before, but alarmingly it was confirmed on Wednesday by Ben. Actually, Ben provided all manner of worrying glimpses into the male mind, none of which I can remember now.

But anyway, this got me thinking about amusing synonyms for breasts. These are some of my favourites:
- rack ("Check out the rack on her!")
- stacked ("My god, who would have thought she was so stacked?")
- boosies (usually used in an affectionate, faintly Freudian way, similar to "boobies")
- bazooms (from John Waters' Crybaby: Ricki Lake says "Our bazooms are our weapons!")

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter