Thursday, May 13, 2004

 
Only a master of evil. I was shitting myself yesterday afternoon because my supervisor had been calling the postgrad common room asking for me, and then asking for my work phone number, and then emailing me, and I was sure this meant the results of my thesis had come in, and that they were bad.

He finally called me on my mobile while I was driving home from work. In summary, I passed. Once I was but the learner, now I am the master. Of arts. I am sure I won't have got a very good mark, and that this means I won't be able to go on and do a PhD in the future, but at least now I don't have to appeal my failure citing inadequate supervision. Oh well, perhaps I can take a leaf out of Prince's book (or, um, album, Musicology) and obtain a PhD in "advanced body moving".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter