Thursday, June 24, 2004

 
The Headtapes... continued. Renee said to me today, "Are you still doing the Headtapes?" I'm not as scrupulous as I once was, but I still think it's an interesting way of keeping track of my musical thoughts. But anyway.

Friday 11 June

Pray - MC Hammer
When Doves Cry - Prince

Monday 14 June

Cantina Theme from Star Wars

Tuesday 15 June

(And She Said) Take Me Now - Justin Timberlake
Theme from Monkey
Come Into My World - Kylie Minogue

Wednesday 16 June

Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow - Sam Cooke
Trick Me - Kelis
Man of Colours - Icehouse
Electric Blue - Icehouse (my favourite song of Grade 4)

Monday 21 June

Naughty Girl - Beyonce
Peter Jackson menswear jingle ("Peeeeta-Jackson")
Viva Las Vegas - Elvis

Tuesday 22 June

Flip Reverse - Blazin' Squad
Naughty Girl - Beyonce
Tipsy - J-Kwon

Wednesday 23 June

Flip Reverse - Blazin' Squad
Food, Glorious Food - from Oliver!
Let Me Blow Ya Mind - Eve/Gwen Stefani

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter