Saturday, November 13, 2004

 
The Headtapes... continued.

Monday 1 November

Bye Bye Baby - Marilyn Monroe/Jane Russell
Waltz of the Flowers - Tchaikovsky
Tiny Dancer - Elton John

Tuesday 2 November

My Boo - Usher/Alicia Keys
Honey - Jay-Z/R Kelly
He-Man: Masters of the Universe theme
Red Red Wine - UB40
Go West - Village People
Trick Me - Kelis
These Kids - Joel Turner
Naughty Girl - Beyonce

Wednesday 3 November

Out With My Baby - Guy Sebastian
Jazzman - Carole King
Fraction Too Much Friction - Tim Finn
Total Control - The Motels
Leigh's Song - Mel Campbell
Tennessee - Arrested Development

Sunday 7 November

All Night Long - Lionel Richie
Degrassi theme song
It Must Have Been Love - Roxette

Monday 8 November

This Is the World We Live In - Alcazar
Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
Somebody Told Me - Killers
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Africa - Toto
I Believe in You - Kylie Minogue
Roxanne - Police
Play It Off - Nelly featuring Pharrell
Can I Borrow A Feeling - Kirk van Houten

Tuesday 9 November

Out With My Baby - Guy Sebastian
Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly

Wednesday 10 November

Message to My Girl - Split Enz
Love Cats - The Cure
My Prerogative - Britney Spears

Thursday 11 November

Moon River - Henry Mancini
Alfie - Dionne Warwick
Do You Know the Way to San Jose? - Dionne Warwick

Friday 12 November

Somebody Told Me - Killers
Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
Desperado - Eagles
Call on Me - Eric Prydz
Lint of Love - Cibo Matto
Heart of Glass - Blondie

Saturday 13 November

Your Time - Nina Sky
Word Up - Cameo
My Boo - Usher/Alicia Keys

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter