Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 
Den of iniquity. Is Not Magazine is having another launch. It's on a Thursday. This Thursday! Yay! It is an opium den theme. There will be free absinthe for earlycomers, bellydancing, hookah pipes, Bollywood film projections, and DJs pumping out hardcore psychedelic funk.



I am still debating whether or not to wear a low-cut dress. I said to Tash, "But it's not particularly professional."
Tash just went, "Pffft. Since when have we ever been professional?"
She had me there.

But I can't help thinking that the sight of me in a low-cut dress would repulse onlookers. What a cruel paradox that fat chicks have much nicer tits than thin chicks, but nobody ever looks at a fat chick and says "Nice tits" - they look at a fat chick and go, "Thar she blows, cap'n!" Only thin chicks may show their tits.

I just went on a disturbing, disturbing quest for a picture that would demonstrate this theorem. I won't share the details, but look into my eyes and you will see a world of pain.

Anyway, come to the Is Not launch on Thursday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter