Monday, December 04, 2006

 
How dirty hipsters pull all-nighters writing their conference papers.



It is pretty cold in the office so I have borrowed a keffiyeh that I found on Evet's desk. Around 2am I was about to go home but then I thought I'd just take the cushions off the armchairs and sleep on the floor. But it was too cold and I gave up around 5am. I keep hearing Saige's voice in my head, "It should only take you about eight hours..." I am hoping to get the thing done by around 8am and then I'll go and have breakfast and then come back and start on the calendar, get that done by 10am in time to log in at work. Then after work I can go home, put a load of washing on so I have clothes to take to the conference, and sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter