Saturday, April 05, 2008

 
I really like Terminator: The Sarah Chronnor Conocles. Yesterday morning I was walking into the office from the tram stop when a man walking in the opposite direction turned his head and looked at me quite intensely. I noticed he had very blue eyes and a massive scab down the side of his face.

Naturally, my first thought was, "OH MY GOD HE'S A TERMINATOR!"

I also worry about terminators every time a dog starts barking hysterically at someone.

(chorus of people)
"It's not real, Mel, it's just a moofie!"

(me)
"You have no idea who you're dealing with. You just made your last mistake. She's gonna blow! Fire in the hole! Incoming! Who turned out the lights? Ice to seeeeee you. 'Shit' - that was one of his."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter