Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 
'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going', performed by Kevin Rudd. I got the idea for this after seeing another picture of Rudd pointing and saying, Homer Simpson-like, "Heheheh, y'know summin? He does point a lot." Here's the definitive rendition of this stage standard by Jennifer Holliday, although Jennifer Hudson also does a good rendition in the film of Dreamgirls.



And I am telling you I'm not going
I'm the best man you'll ever know
There's no way I can ever go



No, no, no, no way! No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you
I'm not livin' without you, I don't want to be free…



I'm stayin', I'm stayin',
And you, and you – you're gonna love me



We're part of the same place



We're part of the same time



We both share the same blood
We both have the same mind
And time and time we have so much to share



No, no, no, no, no, no way
I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin' – huh!
And findin' that there's nobody there…



Tear down the mountains, yell, scream and shout
You can say what you want, I'm not walkin' out!



Stop all the rivers, push, strike, and kill
I'm not gonna leave you, there's no way I will…



Aaaaaaaaand IIIIIIIIIII aaaaaaaaaaam teeeeeeeelling you, I'm not going!



I'm the best man you'll ever know
There's no way I could ever, ever go!



No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you!



OWWWW! I'm not livin' without ya, I'm not livin' without ya!
I don't wanna be free!



I'm stayin'! I'm stayin'! And you!



And you!



And you!



You're gonna love me!

Comments:
This is wonderful! He DOES point a lot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter