Tuesday, January 21, 2014

 
Welcome to the inside of my head. Wherein I make dumb jokes that only I find funny. Although with the advent of Google Glass, just about any subjective experience can be filmed. The latest stupidity regarding these nerd-goggles is a new app called Sex With Google Glass that enables you to film yourself banging and get "the whole picture" of what both partners see. Basically, this is like Strange Days, which I recently watched in my Bingelow for my appearance on Hell Is For Hyphenates.

In the meantime, here's a dumb joke I came up with as I walked down the street. I saw this broken pallet, and it occurred to me how annoying it is when people use the wrong 'pallet/palette/palate' for the context. So here's my joke. Are you ready?



Hmmm. Looks like whoever packed those cans of food has got…



…quite a delicate pallet.







YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter